Black Bean Chili
This is a tasty chili with a mexi-zing to it. My friend served this to my kids and they demanded I get the recipe. It's an easy meal to whip up for your family (with tasty leftovers) or for a bigger group. This recipe makes 10-12 servings.
Write a review
- 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef, browned and drained
- 3 T taco seasoning
- 1 c water
- 1 - 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 - 15 oz cans black beans, drained
- Salt and pepper
- Put all the ingredients together in your crockpot for 3-4 hours or just 20 minutes on the stovetop.
- Topping possibilities: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and/or diced green onions.
My Handy Family https://myhandyfamily.com/