Blueberry Zucchini Muffins
For those of us with large green clubs growing from our squash plants, this is a rather tasty way to enjoy them. Best when baked with our yummy NW blueberries.
Write a review
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c oil
- 1 T vanilla
- 2 c sugar
- 2 1/2 c zucchini, medium shred (2 medium)
- 3 c flour
- 1 t salt
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/4 t baking soda
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 pt blueberries
- pinch of nutmeg
- 2/3 c flour
- 3/4 c. sugar (I used all rapadura)
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1/2 c butter, softened (one stick)
- 1/2 c walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease 24 muffin cups (or use liners).
- In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar.
- Fold in the zucchini.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl -- flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Beat into the wet mixture.
- Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes
My Handy Family https://myhandyfamily.com/