Lauren has perfected this recipe for delightfully bite-sized deviled eggs. The chickens have a hard time keeping up with our demand for these.
Write a review
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1/2 c mayo
- 2 t vinegar
- 2 t mustard (not dry)
- 1/4 t salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Shake of paprika
- Hard boil eggs and let them cool.
- Have your mom peel your eggs. (It's fun to watch her doing the messy work.)
- Slice the eggs in half longwise and scoop out yolk.
- Smoosh yolk with fork.
- Mix together all ingredients, except paprika.
- Scoop this yellow, creamy mixture into your empty egg halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Share if you have to.
My Handy Family https://myhandyfamily.com/