We have several kids cookbooks and decided this year to graduate Lauren to a cookbook that takes the expanding (dare I say, adventurous) taste buds of a teen into account. We have enjoyed the flavors in several of the recipes in this Teens Cook book. Try it and tell us what you think.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 2 T mayonnaise
- 1/2 t. dry mustard
- sprinkling of seasoning salt
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir together with a fork.
- Serving ideas: in a pita, on a sandwich, food fight??
- This makes enough for 1 1/2 sandwiches.