Garlic Parmesan Quinoa
A tasty side dish packed with protein
Write a review
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1-3/4 cups chicken broth (could use vegetable broth)
- 1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Rinse quinoa very well under cold running water in a fine mesh sieve then drain well and set aside.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat then add garlic and saute until barely golden brown, stirring constantly.
- Add quinoa then toast for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken broth then turn heat up to high and bring to a boil. Place a lid on top then turn heat down to medium-low and cook until nearly all the liquid has been absorbed and quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese then serve.
My Handy Family https://myhandyfamily.com/