I’m making a few resolutions for the new year. I find that I work best by either doing projects or having a challenge to conquer, so I believe this is a good way to get me to follow through and get certain things done this year. Here’s mine – what are yours?
- Be more loving and patient – I can be an impatient jerk at times, especially when people are holding me up from accomplishing something I want to get done. Unfortunately, you always take those feeling out on those closest to you.
- Get the poly-carbonate green house built – it was going to happen this last year but with the Suburban dying and all the work necessary to get the 4runner working it just didn’t happen
- Finish getting the 4runner in shape for camping and light off-roading – lots of projects and outfitting to get it to BOV standard
- Make some progress on the honey-do list – SWMBO can probably fill up 9 months of work
- Post some of the DIY I’m doing – I’ve been doing a ton of work on the 4runner that could be helpful to other folks. Need to take time to write them up!
- Linux certification – the gaping black space in my systems work is in being competent in a linux variant
- Keep prepping – the doldrums set in this past year
- Get healthy – I’m already soda free for 7 days!
Well, that is the coming year for me. Lots of other things are sure to fill in the holes. I’m going to make a concerted effort to post my DIYs this year, especially the green house build.
If you haven’t thought about or committed to any goals this year, take a quiet hour and consider. It’s not too late!
God Bless and have a great year!